Serving Brides for over 30 years
Choose Azure for your salon & spa
Our stylists & estheticians having been serving the brides of Sault Ste. Marie and area for over 30 years. We want you to remember us for our bridal expertise, exceptional service and relaxing atmosphere.
Through a bridal consultation, we are happy to plan out all the beauty needs for you and your entire bridal party, for the days leading up to your wedding day and the day of. Everything will be planned ahead of time for you and personalized for your beauty needs
Bride & Wedding Party Services
Each bride is required to have a consultation. Please inquire about special circumstances or requests.
Wedding Hair Trial$65
Receive 20% off your trial when you book you wedding day service with us.
Bridal Party Updofrom $65
Clip in extensions and styling are subject to extra charges
Bridal Stylefrom $50
All down, no bobby pins
Bridal Mineral Makeupfrom $55
Strip Lashes | $15
Style Short Hairfrom $40
All down, no bobby pins
Child Updofrom $35
Men's Cutfrom $26
Includes consultation, scalp massage, shampoo, cut & blow dry
Beard Trimfrom $15
Eyebrow Shapingfrom $15
Includes trim & waxing
Men’s Recovery Facial$50
Includes cleanser, toner, exfoliation mask & moisturizer
Foot Care Treatment$40
Trimming and filing of nails, cuticle nourishment, callus abrasion, foot exfoliating treatment, foot massage and moisturizing treatment.
YOUR GUIDE TO YOUR BRIDAL BEAUTY SERVICES
Getting engaged is an exciting time! We know that planning a wedding isn’t always easy. Let us make things easier for you! Not sure where to start with booking your wedding party? Our checklist might help!
• Contact a salon as soon as you have your wedding date. This will ensure that you get your choice of salon as well as your choice of stylist.
• Make reservations for the entire bridal party. You will want to make sure your salon can accommodate your whole bridal party.
• Make sure your salon’s hours fit your schedule. You should verify that the salon will be open the day of the wedding, especially when planning around a special event or holiday.
• Check out special packages for brides. Many times salons offer special deals when you book your wedding services together.
• Don’t forget the groom. The groom and his attendants may also want to book services such as a haircut, style, etc.
• Plan for the honeymoon, too. Keep in mind that if you plan on going somewhere warm for your honeymoon, you may want a spray tan before going!
• Have fun at the salon. Enjoy being pampered along with your wedding party and remember it is your wedding day and all you have to do is relax and enjoy it.
Bridal Services Policies
SCHEDULING & PAYMENT:
We require that a credit card be kept on file at the time of scheduling your services.
Appointments must be cancelled within one week to avoid a service charge. Each cancelled appointment will be subject to a service charge if cancelled within less than a week of the scheduled date.
• A consultation is required for every bride.
• SALON SERVICES:The party must come with clean, dry hair.
• Every bridal service requires a signed Bridal Contract which outlines all the scheduled services for your wedding.
• Trial services may be performed prior to signing the Bridal Contract to ensure your satisfaction.
• To hold your event date, a signed Bridal Contact and a credit card number must be kept on file.
• If the timeline for contracted services is exceeded on the client’s behalf, a $25 hourly rate per stylist will apply.
• If the bridal party is late for an appointment, the time remaining will be used best to complete all the services scheduled. If insufficient time is remaining, the full amount will still be due.
• Please inquire about special circumstances or requests.